Salad Savoy®, the namesake of our company and the first vegetable marketed by Salad Savoy Corp., is a one-of-a-kind veggie that grows in bright violet and white heads. There’s so much more to enjoy about this versatile vegetable.
What Makes Salad Savoy® Special:
- HERITAGE: Salad Savoy® is related to kale and cabbage, with a flavor that mildly resembles cauliflower, broccoli, and cabbage.
- COLORIFIC™ FRESH VEGETABLES: Available in vibrant shades of violet or white.
- TASTE: Adds mellow flavor to any dish, whether used raw or cooked.
- NUTRITION: Loaded with Vitamins A and C, along with plenty of calcium and iron.
- STORAGE: After easily separating the leaves from the core, the leaves can be washed in cold water, dried, and refrigerated. It will maintain its crisp texture and color for many days.
- AVAILABILITY: Since Salad Savoy® is available year-round, it’s ready when you are, and can be served for any holiday or occasion.
- VERSATILE: Jazz up an everyday breakfast, lunch or dinner with our colorful greens, as demonstrated by busy moms and celebrated chefs alike.
- HISTORY: Developed in 1983 by produce grower John Moore, Salad Savoy® is a cross of kale with other members of the Brassica genus. If you like kale, broccoli, cabbage or cauliflower, you will love Salad Savoy®!